1. What economic question(s) does this case require the town to ask? (2 points)
2. List the possible resources that the town would need to construct and maintain the park. (2 points)
3. What town resource(s) are scarce? (1 points)
4. Who will be the consumers using this public good? (2 points)
5. What is the opportunity cost of building this park? Explain. (5 points)
6. Identify at least one pro and one con for each of the following options: (5 points)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
a. leaving the land undeveloped
b. selling the land to real estate developers to build homes
7. What, if any, market failures might exist in this town? Explain. (3 points)
8. Create a chart that identifies the positive and negative externalities of building the
park. Explain the effect of each externality. (Hint: You may use the charts on pp.
64−65 as a guideline.) (6 points)
9. How could the town government counteract the negative externalities? (3 points)
10. Based on your studies of Unit 1, write a persuasive argument for or against the
construction of the dog park. Provide a minimum of three supporting details and elaborate on
each to support your position. Your answer should include economic
terms when appropriate and should be written in paragraph form. (16 points)