Which sentence contains an infinitive or infinitive phrase?
A parade of cars drove to the stadium.
Visit us next week and tell us about your trip.
Pouring rain soaked us as we ran.
Tamar is planning to go to the zoo near her house.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
can u help me with this Identify the type of error in each sentence. If the sentence contains no error, select C.
The multiple choices:
- Definition Structure
- Explanation structure
- Parallel structure
- Dangling construction
- C (no error)
1. After school we planned to do homework and swimming.
2. I enjoy listening to classical records, playing the piano, and writing songs.
3. To prepare for the game, many warm-up exercises are necessary.
4. My reluctance to join your group is because I do not know your activities.
5. Satisfaction, enjoyment, and feeling victorious are the results of doin