I need help with picking a research topic. I have 6 choices. Thanks!
1. Chaucer's Canterbury Tales as a portrait of the rising middle class in the Middle Ages.
2. The question of authorship of Shakespeare's plays.
3. Elizabethan theater as popular entertainment for its time.
4. The nineteenth-century novel as an examination of the British class system: either Hard Times by Charles wingspanens or Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
5. How William Butler Yeat's Irish identity shaped his poetry.
6. Chinua Achebe's fiction as a depiction of social change in a British colony.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
i would say #4. because Pride and Prejudice is a good book but do what you want to do because its you project
@falloutgirl99 I don't know what one to choose. I'm not big on reading a lot.. That's why I asked.
well if it's a research topic then take the 6th one :) @angelmaxine