A community for students.

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

anonymous

  • one year ago

The teacher of a seventh-grade class flipped a coin 100 times. The students recorded the results in the table shown below: Side of Coin Landed On Heads Tails Number of Flips 52 48 Which of the following best describes the experimental probability of getting tails? The experimental probability is 2% lower than the theoretical probability. The experimental probability is the same as the theoretical probability. The experimental probability is 2% higher than the theoretical probability. The experimental probability cannot be concluded using the data in the table.

  • This Question is Closed
  1. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    @KendrickLamar2014

  2. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    First one. Experimental probability is 48%, which is 2% lesser than the theoretical probability of 50%.

  3. AlexandervonHumboldt2
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    @iphita7 is correct

  4. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    so A?

  5. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.