Can I have some ideas for a nonfiction creative essay, i'm not very good at finding topics to write about.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Creative nonfiction (also known as literary nonfiction or narrative nonfiction) is a genre of writing that uses literary styles and techniques to create factually accurate narratives.
Well since it's a CREATIVE essay it should be about something that you really know by heart. You need to be able to show your story instead of telling your story. Pick a most favorite memory of yours and write about that!
Here are some other essays that maybe you can get an idea of what you would like to write about!
I have done creative writing for a few years now and hoping to become an author so I really hope this helps you somewhat!
thx, ill metal and fan now
You want ideas? Here you go.
1. your first day at a new school or college
2. a memorable wedding or funeral
3.an exciting minute or two of a football game (or other sporting event)
4. your first day at a new job
5. your last day on a job
6. a disastrous date
7. a memorable moment of failure or success
8. an encounter that changed your life
9. an experience that led to renewed faith
10. a strange job interview
11. an experience that demonstrated how labor-saving devices can be more trouble than they're worth
12. an experience that left you disillusioned
13. an embarrassing experience
14. a frightening experience
15. a memorable journey
15. an encounter with someone you were in awe of or afraid of
16. an occasion when you experienced rejection
17. your first visit to the countryside (or to a large city)
18. the circumstances that led to the breakup of a friendship
19. an experience that showed how people should be careful of what they wish for
20. a significant or comic misunderstanding
21. a dangerous experience
22. an experience that showed how appearances can be deceiving
23. an account of a difficult decision that you had to make
24. an event that marked a turning point in your life
25. an experience that changed your viewpoint on a controversial issue
26. a memorable encounter with someone in authority
27. an act of heroism or cowardice
28. an imaginary encounter with a real person
29. a rebellious act
30. a brush with greatness
31. a brush with death
32. a time that you took a stand on an important issue
33. an experience that altered your view of someone
34. a trip that you would like to take
35. a vacation trip from your childhood
36. an account of a visit to a fictional place
37. your first time away from home
38. two different versions of the same event
39. a traffic accident
40. a day when everything went right (or wrong)
41. an experience that made you laugh until you cried
42. the day you decided to change your life
43. the experience of being lost
44. an unexpected encounter
45. surviving a hurricane or a tornado (or other natural disaster)
46. an experience that taught you a lesson
47. an important discovery
48. an eyewitness account of an important event
49 an experience that helped you grow up