1. Where did Islam spread, and what modern regions have large Muslim populations?
2. How did Muhammad first begin to spread Islam?
3. To what parts of the world did Islam spread between the 7th and the 17th centuries?
4. Why do you think the Islamic empire spread so quickly?
5. How did the Umayyads expand the reach of Islam through both conquest and culture?
6.How did Islam spread to India, and what impact did it have on the region?
7. What factors unified the Muslim Empire across three continents?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Muslims are expected to make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lives. Islam spread from Mecca to Medina and then through central Asia, North Africa, Spain, and parts of the old Byzantine and Persian empires. the Middle East-North Africa region has the highest concentration Muslims of any region of the world: 93% of its approximately 341 million inhabitants are Muslim
6. Island spread through north India in the Delhi Sultanate through a series of conquests and battles. Muslims were the dominant minority in India and their cultures contrasted greatly, only a few Indians in the north converting. Eventually, the north Islamic part of India was rename Pakistan and became an independent nation for Muslim Indians.
2. Muhammad spread Islam's religion by conquering lands and allowing the conquered people to covert t their religion