Match the pairs
1. An outer covering of cells
2. Controls what comes into and goes out of the cell
3. controls center of the cell
4. large storage structures
5. all cellular material outside the nucleus
6. functional plant or animal
7. each cell possesses a life of its own
8. outer covering around plant cell made of fibrous material
9. a functioning organism represents life
10. small structure(s) within nucleus
A. Organismal theory
B. Cell wall
H. Plasma membrane
I. Cell theory
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
And I'm not sure about the rest....
An outer covering of cells would include all the type of cells not only plant cells. So I think the best answer for that would be the epidermis. What do u think ?
Yeah, that makes sense
For the second one I think it is the cell membrane
1. epidermis - an outer covering of cells
2. vacuole - large storage structures
3. cell wall - outer covering around plant cell made of fibrous material
4. Nucleus - control center of the cell
5. organism - functional plant or animal
6. plasma membrane - controls what comes into and goes out of the cell
7. nucleolus - small structure(s) within nucleus
8. cytoplasm - all cellular material outside the nucleus
9. organismal theory - a functioning organism represents life
10 cell theory - each cell possesses a life of its own