Consider the two groups listed below. Which statement correctly describes the relationship of the two sets if they were mapped?
• all eighth grade students
1. The relation (students, birthdays) is a function, but the relation (birthdays, students) is not.
2. The relation (birthdays, students) is a function, but the relation (students, birthdays) is not.
3. Both relations (students, birthdays) and (birthdays, students) are functions.
4. Neither the relation (students, birthdays) nor the relation (birthdays, students) is a function.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!