1.. Describe 3 trends that you've noticed, and explain how each one might generate a small business opportunity. (3-6 sentences. 3.0 points)
2. Make a list of at least 5 business ideas that interest you. (2.0 points)
3. Explain which business idea from question 2 above you think is the best opportunity for you. Give at least 3 reasons why this opportunity is the best. TIP: Choose the business idea that you want to develop through the rest of this course. (3-6 sentences. 6.0 points)
4. Will this business participate in the global marketplace? Why or why not? (2-4 sentences. 2.0 points)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
5. Describe what sorts of competitors this business is likely to face. (3-6 sentences. 3.0 points)
6. Go to the SBA Web site (sba.gov) and find the unit of the site for Small Business Planning. Find at least 2 tools or pieces of information that would be helpful for starting a business. Read about them, and then describe them here. (2-6 sentences. 4.0 points)