The formula d = rt gives the distance traveled in time t at rate r. A delivery truck drives for 1.5 hours and travels 76 miles. What was the average speed of the truck?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
so there is formula d=r*t where d is distance ,time t and rate r
what you have got in your exercise time t = 1,5 hours and travels 76 miles = distance d
what is the average speed of the truck r
d=r*t so from this you get r=d/t
- before you make the calculi i think you need convert this 1,5 hours in minutes - so you know that 1 hour is = 60 minutes than 1,5 hours will be = 90 minutes
- than using this formula you will get
r=76/90 = 0,84 miles per minutes
- but you need giving it in miles/hours so than you need just multiply 0,84 by 60 what is =
- so what mean that the average speed of the truck r = 50,4 miles/hours
- hope so much that this will help you and that this is understandably sure right easy