At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
1.Which words in the sentence make up the adverb phrase? The old raccoon hobbled slowly and carefully toward the pond. A. slowly and carefully B. the old raccoon C. hobbled slowly D. toward the pond
2. Which words in the sentence make up the adverb phrase? The young volunteers planted several new flowers along the fence. A. the young volunteers B. planted several C. new flowers D. along the fence
This would be D. for the first one. Because adverb phrases are prepositional phrases too.
yeah, that makes since
and D. for 2. also
3. Which words in the sentence make up the adverb phrase? Slowly but surely my shoes filled with sand. A. filled B. my shoes C. slowly but surely D. with sand 4. Which words in the sentence make up the adverb phrase? You should reward your dog Bosco for his good behavior. A. should reward B. for his good behavior C. you should reward D. your dog Bosco
B is number 4
and D is 3 i think?
5. Which words in the sentence make up the adverb phrase? Which word does it modify? With a funny little hop, the ballerinas started their dance. A. their dance; modifies ballerinas B. funny little; modifies hop C. with a funny little hop; modifies started D. started their; modifies dance 6. Which words in the sentence make up the adverb phrase? Which word does it modify? The town square landscape crew planted flowers around the bandstand. A. the town; modifies square B. crew planted; modifies flowers C. around the bandstand; modifies planted D. town square landscape; modifies crew
c for 5 and c for 6
the modifies part is most likely going to be the verb in the sentence
7. Which kind of phrase are the underlined words? Does she like the muffin with chocolate and nuts? A. adverb phrase B. adjective phrase 8. Which kind of phrase are the underlined words? The terraces with ridges can be flooded during the growing season. A. adjective phrase B. adverb phrase
What is the underlined word?
with chocolet and nuts. And with ridges.
I think they are both adjective phrases because they are both modifying the subject or noun or whatever.
and by the way, are you in k12?
ya. are you?
i'm in 6th.
do you have Mrs. Edgar?
who do you have for homeroom?
Oh, do you have a teacher named Mrs. Franz?
Oh, i live in Ohio. So, we might have different teachers and stuff.
Oh thats why. I live in Texas
that is so cool!
What is your last question? Or did you already do it?
my sister used to live in Arizona. right, last question.
9. Which sentence contains an introductory adverb phrase that is incorrectly punctuated? A. Throughout the entire meal everyone enjoyed a variety of wonderful foods. B. In the history museum, there is a new exhibit about the Civil War. C. At five o'clock sharp, the spelling bee at the fair will begin. D. Down the street the new construction is holding up traffic.
I think it is A
Hope you get 100%
ok, thank you so so much! can i ask you one more favor?
are you good in math? i have a five question math quiz. Will medal. again. lol.
lol i am doing my math right now. I don't know, what is the topic or what is the quiz about
i did master it BTW. the topic is Using Prime Factorization. which i happen to suck at. lol
I have already probably done the lesson so i can give you the direct answers?
ohhhh what unit and lesson
i stink at math, and Unit 4 lesson 3
kk im on unit 10. I'm trying to get ahead to 7th grade
ok wait. our things are different. my using prime factorization is on unit 16
how do you get ahead. i have been trying for so long to get ahead to get to 7tth grade, but i cant seem to find out how. do i just like go to the next lesson and complet it?
yeah i do 12 lessons a week
of math and ela
wow. ok i will go to math and tag you if, you want to help me.