Show all work.
1) The sum of two integers is at most -10. One integer is 23. What is the other integer?
2) The difference between two integers is at least 12. The smaller integer is 2. What is the
3) The sum of integer a and b is 13. The sum of integer a and integer c is 20. If integer b is
4, what is integer c?
4) Sherry bought a bag? It was on sale for $25. She saved $6. What was the original
5) Harry’s score on his test was 83. This was 7 points more than his friend’s
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
x <= -33
2. x-2 >= 12
3.a+4 = 13 = a = 9
a+c = 20
9 + C = 20
c = 11
4. X - 6 = 25
X = 31
5. X + 7 = 83
x = 76