Please help me almost done need to finish tonight!
1. What rule was used for the translation?
(x + a, y + b) where a is the x shift and b is the y shift. In my example a = 0, and b is -5.
2. A vector is a mathematical object that has direction and magnitude. What is another way you can describe and define a translation?
3. Which line is your image reflected across?
Answer: My image is reflected across the x axis which is y = 0.
4. How does the distance from one point of the pre-image to the reflection line relate to the reflected image point? Is this relationship true for all reflections? How do you know?
Answer: Notice that each point is reflected across a line by calculating the distance from the line of reflection, and using that distance in the other direction from the line of reflection.
5. How many degrees was your image rotated and in which direction?
6. How can a rotation be described?
7. Explain how a shape can look the same after being rotated.
Answer: Rotations do not change the dimensions of the figure. The rotated figure remains congruent to the other. That is they are exactly the same.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!