27. which of the following happens when a cell divides?
A. the cells volume increases
B. it becomes more difficult for the cell to get rid of wastes
C. each daughter cell receives its own copy of the parent cells DNA
D. it becomes more difficult for the cell to get enough oxygen and nutrients
28. During normal mitotic cell division a parent cell that has four chromosomes will produce two daughters cells each containing_____.
A. two chromosomes
B. fur chromosomes
C. eight chromosomes
D. sixteen chromosomes
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
29. What does mechanical digestion in the stomach involve?
A. absorption of nutrients by villi
B. pepsin and bile
C. smooth muscle contractions
D. bile and pancreatic fluid
30. Which division of the nervous system speeds up your hear rate?
D. brain and spinal cord
31. for a person who writes with his or her left hand the muscle involved in writing are
A. The left hemisphere of the cerebrum
B. the right hemisphere of the cerebrum
C. both the left and right hemispheres of the cerebrum
D. neither hemisphere of the cerebrum
32. what happens when ATP supplies energy for thin filaments in a muscle fiber to slide over the thick filaments?
A. the muscle contracts
B. the muscle relaxes
C. the muscle both contracts and relaxes
D. the muscle neither contracts nor relaxes
33. Hair be dry and brittle without the presence of
A. sebaceous glands