Yuliacosta111
  • Yuliacosta111
A bag contains 10 marbles of the same size that are red, yellow, and orange. The probability of picking a red marble is 10%. The probability of picking a yellow marble is 60%. Determine the probability of picking an orange marble from the bag and then classify the probability of picking an orange marble as likely or not likely to occur.
Mathematics
  • Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
SOLVED
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
schrodinger
  • schrodinger
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
anonymous
  • anonymous
30 percent
hperez777
  • hperez777
30%
hperez777
  • hperez777
not likely

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

Yuliacosta111
  • Yuliacosta111
can you explain how you got that
Landon34
  • Landon34
i meant 30% sorry
Landon34
  • Landon34
you add 60% and 10% together which equals 70% then you subtract 70% from 100%.

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.