Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
What's the topic? (of the thing you need help on)
Prompt: I want you to list 4 similarities between the American Revolutions, and I want you to mention 4 differences between the American and French Revolutions. You can create a Venn Diagram, list bullet points of the similarities and differences, or write a paragraph.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Sorry, I was looking for stuffs....one min...
1. Both were fought by commoners
2. Both overthrew a monarchy.
3. As a result, a military leader ruler/lead (France=Napoleon Bonaparte; America=George Washington)
4. Had abusive political leaders that sparked rage.
1. French ended up with an empire, then a republic. Americans ended up with a republic only.
2. Only the American Revolution ended up with a separate country being formed.
3.French killed most of their nobles, including their king. The Americans did not commit regicide, though they did harass and murder various tax officials.
4. Americans were more economic while French were all about independence from tyranny (I'm not sure about this one.....)
it you right that or copy and paste
I wrote some from my own knowledge and others were copied and pasted. Rewording may be necessary. :)