At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
@AloneS @AlexandervonHumboldt2 @bzdz @PD
is this motipl choose
wait no its not
ok its a
can you help with more ?
2) As members of the Bourbon Triumvirate, Joseph E. Brown, Alfred H. Colquitt, and John B. Gordon all supported A) expanding the railroad system. B) high taxes for state residents. C) equal rights for newly freed slaves. D) shutting down the coal-mining industry.
7) W.E.B. DuBois was an early leader in the A) Labor Movement. B) Populist Movement. C) Civil Rights Movement. D) Women’s Suffrage Movement. @bzdz
8) He supported full civil rights in the South He supported public education, fair housing, health care, job opportunities, and recreational facilities for blacks in Atlanta He was the first black president of Morehouse College He was the first black president of Atlanta University He married Lugenia Burns What important race leader of the early twentieth century is being described? A) John Hope B) Buck Franklin C) W.E.B. Du Bois D) Booker T. Washington @bzdz
Union General Winfield Scott's plan to defeat the Confederacy included a naval blockade of southern ports, gaining naval control of the Mississippi River, and invading the rebellious southern states. By what name was General Scott's strategy known? A) Total War B) the Anaconda Plan C) Divide and Conquer D) the Cottonmouth Plan
c i think
13) Missouri was admitted to the Union as a "slave" state Maine was admitted to the Union as a "free" state Slavery was outlawed in Louisiana Purchase lands north of 36° 30' The balance of power between "slave" and "free" states was preserved because there were 12 of each in the Union These facts are all related to A) the Compromise of 1850. B) the Fugitive Slave Act. C) the Missouri Compromise. D) the Kansas-Nebraska Act.
Using this map, it can be determined that A) southern states did not back the Republican Party. B) the border states supported the Northern Democrats. C) the lack of universal manhood suffrage played a major role in Breckinridge's defeat. D) Washington, Utah, Kansas and other territories refused to participate in the election.
b and im helping you and one other person
17) Which issue played the GREATEST role in dividing the North and South in the years leading up to the Civil War? A) slavery B) foreign trade C) Indian removal D) war with Mexico
20) Atlanta's black community saw businesses and people leave from their community Passage of Georgia's Prohibition Laws More restrictions on black suffrage These events were the outcome of an historic event in Georgia that had lasting effects on race relations in the state. What was this event? A) Lynching of Leo Frank B) Ku Klux Klan meetings C) Atlanta Race Riot of 1906 D) Sherman's Capture of Atlanta and the March to the Sea
Native American groups from the Ohio Valley spread certain rituals down to Georgia during the Woodland period. The rock piles and earth mounds in Georgia that date to the Woodland period are likely A) dams. B) missions. C) burial mounds. D) food storage areas. @bzdz
Describe the significance of the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments to the U.S. Constitution.
The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution officially abolished and continues to prohibit slavery to this day. The Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution declared that all persons born or naturalized in the United States are American citizens including African Americans. The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution prohibits each government in the United States from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
thank you so much :)