Anybody in 9th grade history A in connections? I need help with the Imperialism Dialogue Portfolio. Its way late.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Its the one in unit 3 lesson 11 but im on unit 4 lesson 6.
I'm in ninth also but I'm passed history and world history I'm in digital civics
No its a Dialogue. @HannahC234 Step 5: Writing a Dialogue
Now, write your dialogue between two people on different sides of the issue. Make sure
to address the following issues in your final product:
• Start out your dialogue with each person stating their opinion on the issue. This
opinion should be about a paragraph long.
• Spend the rest of the conversation with the two people responding to each other
about their dreams.
• Use the following format to write your dialogue
Person 1: I believe that . . .
Person 2: Nonsense. Your . . .
Person 1: That is not true. I . . .
• You may wish to have the people ask one another questions.
• Focus the dialogue on the specific issues. Although they may criticize or
challenge each other’s beliefs, the conversation should not become a namecalling
session. Have each person comment on the other person’s opinions.
• Your dialogue should be based on both historical fact and imaginative details
derived from historical fact.
• Your dialogue should be at least 3 pages long, single spaced, typed in size 12