Does anyone have World History? I completely failed the pretest. Does anyone want to help me study?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
They gave us "Travel Journals" to help us. I was gonna use that to study. :) This one came with four questions. The questions are
01.01 Travel Journal
1. How did the boundaries of the Roman Empire change?
2. Why did the Roman Empire split into eastern and western parts?
3. How did the boundaries of the Byzantine Empire change?
4. How did the control of the eastern Mediterranean change over time?
I think the answers are,
1. They split into two the east and the west
2. The entire empire became to much to handle on its own so they split it into two different parts.
3. I don't really know
4. I think the eastern part split up again becoming part of the Byzantine Empire Im not sure
you are correct except for
I don't know #3 either lol I'll look again :) give me a minute
3. They couldn't expand
4. Ottomans took over the Byzantines
Im not sure .__.
here post the question in the history section and tag me